The Titan Pro Alpine is a reliable massage chair with solid features and a middling price tag. It’s not a budget chair but it’s also not priced as high as premium chairs. Nevertheless, its features are the core of what you need from a home massage chair – helping you relax and alleviating pain.
The Titan TP-Pro Alpine is manufactured by Titan World LLC.
Titan World is among the top suppliers of electric massage chairs, foot massagers, handheld massagers, back relief products, and fitness machines. The company provides premier quality products and also aims to provide exceptional customer service. The top priority of Titan is to help with relaxation of the body in order to achieve a better lifestyle.
Titan TP-Pro Alpine Specs
The Titan Alpine has main body dimensions of 51 L x 29.5 W x 32 H (inches) and an Armrest dimension of 40 L x 17 W x 30 H (inches).
The warranty period of the Titan Alpine is 3 years.
- L-Track Massage Function: It supports both the neck and the back. It specifically supports the lumbar area. There are rollers that start tracking from the neck right down to the buttocks. This enables every disc in the spine to separate and decompress, which allows nutrients to penetrate the disc tissue.
- Zero Gravity Massage: This is one of the coolest features of the Titan Alpine. This was inspired by technology from NASA. The zero gravity position is the best position to enjoy a massage. When you are reclined via the zero gravity position, the whole weight of your back gets supported by the backrest – which maximizes the massage intensity. There are also two programmed stages for this massage.
- Auto Recline and Leg Extension: The Alpine is fully automatic. With the use of the remote control, you can easily operate the leg extension, leg rest, zero gravity position and the backrest recline.
- Computer Body Scan: Packed with the most up-to-date technology, the Alpine can make the rollers map the curvature of your back with better accuracy. This leads to a precise massage that can target key areas better.
- Foot Roller Massagers: There are spinning reflexology massagers on the bottoms of the feet. When they spin, they will target and stimulate acupuncture points. As the airbags inflate, you will experience a deeper massage on the bottoms of your feet.
- Heating: At the lower back area you will find 2 heating pads which enhance the massage experience – these work better than on other brands.
- Shoulder, Lumbar & Hip Squeeze & Twist: On the upper to mid area there are airbags which twist you and provide a deep yet enjoyable stretch. Stretching is also applied to the lower back, shoulders, thighs and hips.
- Easy-To-Use Remote for adjustment of air intensity, massage intensity, and massage speed
- Auto Leg Scan
- Arm and Hand Massage
- Foot and Calf Massage
The Titan Pro Alpine is almost twice the price of its sibling, the Pro-8400. As expected, the Alpine has features that the 8400 doesn’t have or that work differently.
- Stretch program – As a person who used to suffer from chronic pain due to cervical spondylosis and lower back pain, I always get excited when I see stretch programs in massage chairs. As the name indicates, the chair pulls and rotates your body so that you get a therapeutic stretch. You can save a lot in chiropractor fees when you get a massage chair with an excellent stretch program. We’d rate the Alpine right up there with our favorite Inada chairs.
- Vibration feature – If you prefer it, the Alpine has a vibration feature which the 8400 doesn’t have.
- Shoulder airbags – The shoulder airbags on the Titan serve a different purpose. They help with the stretch program by inducing rotation of the torso.
- Complex massage – The Alpine offers a more complex massage pattern via its rollers compared to other chairs with a lower price tag.
Strong Neck Massage
Another thing that the Alpine does well is its neck massage. If you prefer massages that are deep and vigorous, then you need to check out the Alpine as it does a good job in giving a deep massage compared to say, the Iyashi.
The Alpine does a good job of alleviating or minimizing muscle pain, shoulder kinks, or lower back pain. This is thanks to its complex massage patterns, zero gravity technology, stretch program, and heating component.
Really Easy Assembly
Do you know how easy it is to assemble this chair? You just need to attach the ottoman. That’s it! You can do it in less than 10 minutes.
Higher price tag
This model is twice more expensive than its budget counterpart – the Titan Pro 8400. Still, the Titan Pro Alpine is definitely not one of the most expensive chairs we’ve reviewed so the price is still affordable. We’d say it’s about middling.
Not recommended for all body types
Look for another chair if you are more than 240 lbs. For some reason, the maximum weight limit is low on the Alpine.
The Titan Pro Alpine is value for money. You get a higher price tag compared to its cheaper sibling — the Titan Pro 8400 — but the price difference is justified by the additional features that give the Alpine a significant step up. If you want a solid and reliable chair, it’s worth a look.
- L-Track Massage Function, Zero Gravity Massage, Auto Recline and Leg Extension
- Computer Body Scan, Foot Roller Massagers, Heating Function on Back
- Shoulder, Lumbar & Hip Squeeze & Twist; Easy to Use Remote
Last update on 2018-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API