Hey, ladies! If you aren’t using them yet, you HAVE to get a facial headband. They’re cheap and super useful.
I used to use a hair tie to get my hair out of my face whenever I did my 10-step Korean facial ritual. However, the ends of my hair would flop back to my face or I’d have to bat my baby hairs away with a product-greased hand. Not very ideal.
Happily, my sister got me a cute headband (the Etude one, actually) after a bit of nagging. I wore it the first time because it was too cute, but eventually, I realized how it kept everything off my face securely.
Later, I started wearing it to more things and not just for my Korean facial spa nightly ritual. As I’ve found out, it’s also pretty useful for when I do yoga, running (anything that pretty much involves sweating), face steaming, when I’m doing facial gua sha, or even working or studying. They’re very versatile.
And the best thing? They are super cute. Check them out below.
Best Shower and Spa Headband
If you’re a cute little thing, get this. White is a very feminine color and I mean, look at those cat ears.
And if you’re an old lady like me, get it still. It’s all attitude, you know? My friends who’ve been over and seen me wearing it always give me compliments. Heck, even Philip’s gotten over his initial shock. LOL.
- The band goes all around the top of the head so it really keeps your hair out of your face 100%; no chance of your hair getting into your face unless there’s a strong wind blowing in the other direction
- Doesn’t hurt my head even after wearing it for a while; comfy
- Lovely color – white and pink
- The ears make it really cute and unique
- Comes with free samples
- Very high satisfaction rating on this bathroom headband
- I have several spa headbands so I use my Etude headband mainly for when I wash or steam my face; this helps me keep it clean and white
- Can’t be worn outside; really for bathroom and home use
- Beware of fakes; check the packaging
Unlike the Etude headband that’s made of fluffy terry material, these Boho ones are made of stretchy cotton. I think their primary use is for accessorizing and wearing outside but they can double as a spa headband too.
I’d say these are more versatile because you can use them inside and outside of the house. And because they’re neither white nor made of terry material, you don’t have to worry too much about getting them dirty.
- Lovely patterns that go well with any clothing
- Secures the hair well
- Don’t slide (generally)
- You get 4 in a pack and you can choose which set you like
- Comes with a 90 day money back guarantee
- Because of the material, they may slide off your hair if you’ve got thin and super soft hair
Trust some brand to come up with a fashionista headband. BLOM has engineered their headband so that you can style it in different ways. You can use it like usual – for makeup and cleansing – but if you make trendy adjustments, you can go out and wear it with your outfit of the day.
- You can style your headband in a variety of ways and BLOM provides illustrations on all the possibilities
- The knot is moveable for styling or if you just want to get more comfortable
- Really keeps your hair in place
- Material is great and holds up in the washing machine well
- Holds up to sweat very well
- Really comfortable; no headaches!!
- You can arrange the pleating to cover your ears in cold weather
- Repeat purchases on this one
- Responsibly made in Bali
- We want more colors 🙂
Here is a review that I really liked.
So, I don’t have this but I did get it for a really cute niece. If you like your spa headband, cute and polka dotted, go for Shintop’s facial headband.
- Super cute; reminds me a little of Minnie Mouse but in pink
- Very soft and fluffy
- Perfect for a pampering “me” time
- The bow can be taken out (but not sure why you’d do that as this is the key point of the whole thing)
- Really high satisfaction rating on this product
- I wouldn’t recommend putting in the washing machine because of the product; best washed by hand
- Because of the material, not ideal for those with super shiny and glossy hair; it will slide off
If you’re not into the whole cute Korean look and want something sensible looking, then these facial headbands are it. These whale spa headbands are for use for facial skin care mostly.
Recommended for spa businesses too.
- Come in three solid colors – black, white, and pink – so you have a choice if you want something soft, dark, or clean-looking
- The velcro makes the fit adjustable
- As with all the items on this list, great at keeping hair out of your face so you can clean or steam your face without worries
- The length is short for others
- I personally lean towards stretchy headbands because I am too lazy and they slip on much easier
Last update on 2017-11-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API