The Luraco iRobotics i7 chair is an extremely popular high-end massage chair. But does its performance justify the praise and the high price? More about that and this chair’s overall functionality and features in this detailed review.
The iRobotics 7 is a premium massage chair with tons of different, almost revolutionary features. This is one of the few massage chairs that has been FDA and UL approved for medical use. Therefore, this is not just a chair to relax and unwind after a long day at work – the iRobotics 7 is like a highly-trained personal masseuse. It’s an all-encompassing, powerful machine.
Luraco is the first and only massage chair brand that offers massage chairs that are researched, developed, and assembled in the USA. The iRobotics 7 is Lucaro’s 7th generation massage chair. This model features cutting edge technology and is built to last 15 years, minimum.
- Weight (in pounds): 265 lbs
- Warranty: 3-year warranty, 15+ years life expectancy, less than 1% failure rate
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 60 x 38 x 48 inches
- Color: Black, Cream, Chocolate Brown
- User height recommendations: up to 6’7’’
- User weight recommendations: up to 300 lbs
- Power consumption: 150 watts
- Recline Angle: 120-170 Degrees
- Roller Track Length: 32 in (80 cm) (Max)
- Pre-programmed Functions: 9
- Automatic Timer Shut-Off: 20 Minutes
- Leg Rest Adjustment: 10 inches
The iRobotics 7 is chock-full of dozens of incredible features that all work together in synergy and create the most powerful and the most beneficial user experience we have seen so far.
- Full Body Heat Therapy – Perfect for loosening up sore muscles, the full body heat feature utilises available heating elements, placed in different parts of the chair. There are several heating elements within the seat, in the foot rest and throughout the back of the chair.
- Zero Gravity – Although most massage chairs nowadays have the Zero Gravity feature, the iRobotics 7 makes full use of it. All Zero Gravity functions are available at a simple push of a button.
- Operating system – The advanced operating system (OS) of this chair allows you to easily manage every aspect of your massage and the way your chair operates as well. This OS glues all of this advanced technology together.
- 3D Massage Roller Technology – Perfect for lower neck and back massage because the 3D rollers enable easy massage of the areas where the spine curves.
- Double Foot Massage Rollers – Two rollers are placed in each footrest. They allow easy massaging for the soles of your feet. This feature is perfect for people who are on their feet all day at work.
- Advanced Air Cell Massage – The chair has 80 air cells, distributed all over its body. They help relax the muscles and ease muscle and joint pain.
- Shoulder and Neck Air Cell Massage – Compression massage is applied to the user’s shoulders and neck area via the horseshoe-shaped headpiece and shoulder airbags.
- Forearm and Palm Massage – One forearm airbag is placed on each side of the chair, allowing relaxing massage that improves circulation and relaxes muscles (these airbags are upholstered in genuine leather, ensuring soft touch). Hand compression is perfect for relieving tension in the hands.
- Hip massage – Hip airbags inflate and provide a twisting motion, loosening up lower back muscles.
- Air Cell Massage for Legs & Feet – Are cells in this area softly squeeze leg and feet muscles, improving circulation and relieving tension. Additionally, these airbags can also continually grab and hold your legs, therefore keeping you in place during stretch motion.
- Remote control technology – The iRobotics 7 is the first massage chair to use this technology. It comes with a smartphone-like remote controller which has a touchscreen interface. The modern controller makes using the chair and all of its features effortless.
- MP3 Music System – The MP3 Music System can be controlled with the portable smartphone-like controller. All the user has to do is insert the SD card into the remote and simply play the music. There are two speakers on the back of the chair and even though they don’t produce high quality sound, this can be considered another nice addition.
- (Optional) Health Monitoring Features – Since this is a medical chair, the optional health monitoring features are highly recommended. They work well and monitor heart rate and blood pressure accurately.
Pros of the iRobotics 7
Aesthetically, this is a traditional massage chair. It doesn’t look flashy and should perfectly fit in your living room or home office, regardless of your home’s overall interior design. Nonetheless, when it comes to performance this chair absolutely excels. Dozens of different adjustable features, ease of use and state of the art remote control make the iRobotics 7 one of the best massage chairs money can buy.
The iRobotics 7 has been one of the best-selling massage chairs in the last 12 months, despite its high price. A 15+ year life expectancy, less than 1% failure rate, combined with the fact that this chair has been officially approved for medical use and built in the USA are a guarantee of high-end performance and great value for money.
Cons of the iRobotics 7
One could probably consider the high price a con, but since this is indeed one of the best massage chairs on the market – the price is a steal for what you’re getting.
The only flaw could perhaps be the relatively low quality speakers, but that is certainly not something most potential buyers worry about.
The Luraco Technologies iRobotics 7 Medical Massage Chair is a high-end medical-grade massage chair that is easy to use, delivers top notch performance, and lasts for decades. This is not your ordinary massage chair – this is an investment in your health. Even though it may seem a bit pricey and not for every budget, we think it is well worth the money. Highly, highly recommended.
- The only massage chair researched, developed and assembled in the USA
- FDA and UL listed the only chair on the market to be approved for use and safety
- Most technically up-to-date handheld smart touch remote control
Last update on 2018-03-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API