In addition to preserving your modesty when getting in and out of hot tubs, bathrobes serve the added purpose of being the coziest item in your wardrobe. Most feature front pockets and a belt made from the same material as the robe itself.
If you are looking for the best bathrobes for women without breaking the bank, we’ve shortlisted our top 5 picks for you.
Let’s dig into each one!
The Best Bathrobes For Women
#5 PajamaMania Women’s Plush Fleece Long Robe
PajamaMania’s plush robes are beautifully designed and well-made. I always thought of bathrobes as being the standard hotel issue but I changed my mind after getting my first of these. It’s not unusual to see pretty products online only to be disappointed in real life once your package is delivered.
Happily, in the case of this bathrobe, this is not the case. While its primary function is to be used around the house and keep you warm and cozy after a bath, it’s also a good item to bring in case of a hospital stay or a bachelorette party.
Note that the hem extends well below the knee and the sleeves reach the wrist. This is good if you want to be decent around the house (like there are visitors) or you need to send the kids off in their schoolbus. Also great for a spa moment.
See Also: Relaxing Bath Ideas
- Great designs; colors are vibrant like in photos
- Warm and fits well
- No shedding and no fuzzballs in the washer; no shrinking
- High satisfaction rating from buyers
- Good customer support
- Make sure to order based off the sizes and not just what size you normally purchase, otherwise, you might end up with a small-sized item
- Wash first before wearing to remove any fuzz and lint
#4 Just Love Kimono Robe
The Just Love Kimono robe boasts of ultra-soft velour. It is indeed very soft and feels like a plush blanket. It feels great on one’s skin especially when the weather is cold.
The sleeves extend to the wrist but the hem is shorter and reaches up to one’s knees. The collar is also smaller which is good if you’re bothered by such things. (Which I am. I hate collars but that’s just me.) It’s a sexier alternative to PajamaMania’s longer robe.
- Buyers rave about how soft, warm, and comfortable this robe is
- Fits very well
- Good quality for the price
- Not super absorbent; not the best choice for wearing straight out of the bath
- Colors come darker compared to photos
- Make sure to order based off the sizes and not just what size you normally purchase, otherwise, you’ll end up with an ill-fitting robe
- Keep the package for a few days just to be sure; just in case you decide to return it
#3 Women’s Floral Satin Kimono
Terry robes tend to leave some fluff so you can’t just wear them over black clothes. If you’re after a super stylish robe that’s absolutely lightweight, then you’ll have to go with a satin robe.
For satin robes, we love these housewear from Ms Lovely. The designs are exotic and beautiful. I’ve given these out as gifts repeatedly for lady friends who would love some “sensous” and sexy lounge wear.
- Great for lounging around the house in warm weather
- Perfect gifts for bridesmaids and female friends and relatives of all ages
- High satisfaction ratings from buyers, some of who made repeat purchases
- Great quality and true to size
- Again, use the Amazon chart sizing to avoid getting the wrong item size
#2 Richie House Women’s Plush Soft Warm Fleece Bathrobe
Richie House is one of the most popular and highly rated robes for women. The reason is how comfortable, soft, and snuggy it is.
It is well-made and handles washings well. Each color has a different design so you’ll need to scrutinize each picture well. Don’t make the mistake that they have one standard design with different colors. Part of the fun in shopping for a robe under this brand is seeing which color and design matches your preferences best.
These come in a dizzying array of colors and designs. I say dizzying because I really had a hard time choosing from the cute designs for my friend. (I ended up buying several for Christmas presents just so I could have an excuse to buy the ones I like. I admit the best ones ended up in my collection instead.)
If you’re looking for an affordable long and plush bathrobe without a hood, then I highly recommend this one.
#1 Alexander Del Rossa Womens Fleece Robe
We finally come to our pick for the best bathrobe for women — Alexander Del Rossa’s fleece robe. What sets this apart from the rest of our picks is the hood. If you’re looking a hooded robe, then we recommend this one.
While this would be too hot for warm weather, this is just right for the harsh winter cold we’ve been experiencing of late. The hood will keep your ears, neck and head warm in the coldest weather.
In keeping with the hooded feature, it’s also got sleeves that will cover you up past your wrists and a hem that reaches almost to your calves.
- Oustandingly soft, warm and comfortable
- Great design; btw, this robe is roomy
- Has a money back guarantee
- Pockets are big and can fit mobile phones etc (this can be a con if you’re bothered by big pockets)
- Buyers love this purchase; high satisfaction rating
- A lot of buyers mistakenly bought in a larger size. As always, we advise you to use the Amazon chart to help you get the best fit
- PLUSH MICROFLEECE ROBE - This premium 100% polyester 15 ounce microfiber fleece bathrobe is the softest piece of clothing you could ever...
- WARM HOOD - The most loved feature on this classic women's bathrobe is the large hood. This water absorbent detail will keep your ears,...
- TWO LARGE POCKETS - There is nothing worse than lounging around the house and having to carry your things in your hands everywhere you go....
Last update on 2018-02-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API